Grow Lamp Son-T Plus 400W Philips - Bloom
The Philips 400W Son-T Plus Dual Spectrum HPS lamp is excellent for vegetative growth as well flowering.
400W Philips Son-T Plus is a Dual Spectrum HPS lamp - excellent for vegetative growth as well flowering. The lamp produces light in the orange/red part of the spectrum for an excellent flowering. It also produces more blue than most competitors lamps for excellent results in the vegetative stage.
Philips Son-t Master 400W - Technical Details
- Clear tubular outer bulb
- Because of its orange-red spectrum it is suitable for the flowering stage
- Ceramic discharge tube with Philips Integrated Antenna (PIA) for a long and reliable lifetime.
- 55.000 lumens
- Completely lead-free lamps
- High energy efficacy and absence of lead (Pb) makes this a sound environmental offer
- High luminous efficacy makes this the most energy efficient HPS lamp
How the Philips 400W Son-T Plus Dual Spectrum HPS Lamp works:
Mounting this lamp is very simple and fast.
You just need to screw the lamp, holding it with a clean cloth, into the E40 bulb-holder fitting of your reflector until it will turn no further. Be sure that the lamp is well screwed into the holder.
Then just connect your reflector cable to your 400W MH/HPS ballast (it is very important to choose a magnetic or electronic ballast with the same wattage of the grow light, for example - 400w). The Hydroponics Grow Shop recommends you replace your lamp regularly to maintain your garden efficiency. Ensure the lamp is completely clean and free of dirt, grease and finger-prints etc. before switching it on.
Recommended \"electronic ballast\" for growing with this grow bulb: 400w sonlight electronic ballast mh/hps