Grow Lamp Sylvania BRITELUX Metal Halide 400W - Vegetative Growth
The Best Metal Halide Grow Lamp
Grow Lamp Sylvania BRITELUX MH 400W is enriched with light blue spectrum to be used during the vegetative growth of the plant in order to stimulate the development and maintain cuttings.
Sylvania BRITELUX MH bulb - Details
The Sylvania MH bulb is ideal for the growth phase of your plant. Metal halide lamps provide excellent light quality and energy efficiency for general lighting
The high proportion of blue in the color spectrum emitted by the MH lamp provides light-blue spectrum, like the one found in the spring! It is also recommended for the flowering phase.
- Intensity of the light flux guaranteed in time
- High emission of radiation (PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) between 400 and 700 nanometers.
- Light richer compared to other MH bulbs.
- Excellent issuance of phyto-lumens to guarantee a perfect stage of plant growth.
- The outer bulb is tube-shaped and made of Pyrex clear glass
- Maximum power for the entire life of the bulb
- Spectrum Light in K - 4200
- Cultivation Area - from 0.9 to 1.3 m²
Horticultural applications, plant irradiations etc.