Sunmaster - Bulb Dual Spectrum Agro 250W Growth + Bloom
The vast majority of a Dual Spectrum Grow Lamps output is in red light. However the beauty of a Dual Spec is that it also delivers enough blue light to enable you to use it continually though both the Vegetative and Flowering stages and saving on the need for 2 separate bulbs.
The Sunmaster Dual Spectrum Lamp is the dual spectrum grow lamp from the ever increasing Sunmaster/Venture Lighting range of of grow lamps. It uses the same technology as the Sunmaster 600W Son-T-Plus 95,000 lumen lamps, but instead of producing the extra 5000 lumens of red light (the Grolux produces 90,000 lumens) they have tweaked the extra output to provide more blue spectrum.
Grolux are the original and still probably the best known of all dual spectrum lamps in the UK; made by Sylvania they are basically a HPS sodium lamp with a small amount of blue light added to the spectrum to make the spectrum more suitable for plant growth.
Both are highly recommended as good all round growing and flowering lamps although the Sunmaster range now offers much better value for money than the Grolux.
- Lamp Type Sunmaster Grow Lamps
- Product Number 10037
- Control Gear HPS Ballast + Ignitor / Electronic
- Performance Data
- Physical Data / Requirements
- Electrical Data / Requirements
- The specification contains data about typical performance on 50Hz sine wave ballast at nominal power. Actual values may
- depend on ballastand applications.
- Complies with (CE), Low Voltage (CE), WEEE and RoHS Directives.
- Venture Lighting Europe Ltd., Trinity Court, Batchworth Island, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1RT, United KingdomTel: +44 (0)
- 845 230 2222, Fax: +44 (0) 845 230 2077, www.venturelightingeurope.com
- Initial Lumens (Lumens @ 100 hours) 33000
- PAR Watts 85
- Rated Life (Hrs. @10Hr. /Start) 24000+
- Correlated Colour Temperature K 2000
- Chromaticity (CIE - X,Y) 530 425
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) 25
- Typical Warm Up Time (Minutes) 3 - 5
- Typical Hot Restart Time (Minutes) 1
- Burning Position Universal
- Base Designation E40
- Bulb Designation T46
- Bulb Diameter (mm) 46
- Max. Overall Length (mm) 260
- Light Centre Length (mm) 158
- Effective Arc Length (mm) 64
- Max. Base Temperature (°C) 250
- Max. Bulb Temperature (°C) 400
- Luminaire Type Open/Enclosed
- Socket Pulse Rating (KV) 5
- Lamp Wattage (W) 250
- Operating Voltage (V) 100
- Operating Current (Amps) 3.0
- Min. Open Circuit Voltage (RMS) 198
- Min.-Max. Starting Pulse (Peak V) 3800-4500
- Min. Pulse Width @ 2700 Volts (µ sec) 1
- Min. Pulse Rate Per ½ Cycle 1
- Pulse Position (Min. % OCV Peak) 60-90 240-270
Product list Prima Klima